Update: University pack

Not too long age my fellow NHP teamates and other members in the SC4Devotion site have this idea of creating a university pack. Something similar to the moduler amuzment park pack which includes several faculty and administration buildings, student residances, sports facilitise, gardens and parks. Ideas been throwed around in a couple of threads in the SC4D community forum but never have any real progress on the actual university pack project. And now it seems the project was abandoned since no one mention it anymore. I still have great interest to create a university pack but I only have a couple of buildings finished so far and I think it would takes too long to finish the pack on my own. So instead of releasing the whole pack(if there will be one), I will release the buildings i finished so far on this site. So far I have two builidngs finished, here are some sneak preview:


These two buildings will be release by the end of this months. So, keep you eyes on the download section.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!! Can't wait to plop them :D

Anonymous said...

ooohh.. These look wonderful! Completely realistic, even the second (which is my favorite) albeit very different. Cheers! A truly spectacular project!

Anonymous said...

Men...this project needs to be done, it's just awesome! I would help you but I don't really know how to use the BAT...

Big Momma said...

Excellent architecture on this one... are you designing it yourself, or followed an existing design from a book or photographs??

dmscopio said...

zilfondel:Thanks, these two are based on some real campus building in the Us and Canada, plus some my of my designs. One is from the Uvic medical building the other one is from USC. Good to hear that you like them.